IP66 Rated P.O.E Heated and Cooled Polycarbonate Enclosures
|TCENC302||Heated & Cooled P.O.E Enclosure CISCO Data Sheet|
TCI PoE Powered Outdoor Enclosure System is a plug‐and‐play solution engineered to enable the use of Cisco 3702e/2702e in outdoor applications. Housed in a 12”x10”x6” IP66 NEMA x enclosure, this compact system includes a controlled heating and cooling system that keeps ambient temperature of the enclosure within manufacturer specified operating temperature. This system can include an integrated Omni antenna or an external Patch antenna, mounted separately. A single PoE line powers both the AP
and the heating and cooling system.
- Light grey , with an IP66 rating and a flammability rating of UL94-V2.
- Temperature range of the enclosure material is -40°C to +120°C, (+80°C for continuous use).
- Impact resistant, self extinguishing and resistant to most acids and alkalis
- Hinged Lid facilitates component installation and maintenance
- Gasket provides oil-tight and dust-tight seal against contaminants
- Constructed of thermoplastic material
- UL F1 Rated for Outdoor UV Exposure
- Fixing Screws
- Back Plate
- IP67 Glands
- Silicone seals