IP67 Rated 240volt Heated Polycarbonate Enclosures
|TCENC303||Heated enclosure Motorola 460 x 400 x 250 Data Sheet|
|TCENC304||Heated enclosure Motorola 360 x 300 x 150 Data Sheet|
TCI polycarbonate heated enclosure is designed to protect wireless LAN (WLAN) products from environmental threats such as cold, dust and rain. In addition, they are designed to protect from theft and tampering. These heated enclosures provide IP66 protection. This affordable solution makes it easy to mount and protect wireless products even in harsh environments. Wi-Fi enclosures are used in nearly all vertical markets where the protection and enhancement of a wireless network is crucial. These rugged enclosures are extremely affordable and are the lightest weight heated enclosure solution TCI offers.
Solution for freezer, warehouse or distribution centre applications.
- Light grey (RAL 7035), with an IP67 rating and a flammability rating of UL94-V2.
- Temperature range of the enclosure material is -40°C to +120°C, (+80°C for continuous use).
- Impact resistant, self extinguishing and resistant to most acids and alkalis
- Hinged Lid facilitates component installation and maintenance
- Gasket provides oil-tight and dust-tight seal against contaminants
- Constructed of thermoplastic material
- UL F1 Rated for Outdoor UV Exposure
- Fixing Screws
- Back Plate
- IP67 Glands
- Silicone seals
|Length External||360mm / 460mm|
|Height EXterna||300mm / 400mm|
|Width External||150mm / 250mm|